The employees, who are working under the "A Better ABK" banner (referring to Activision Blizzard King), and the Communication Workers of America allege that, in the last six months, Activision Blizzard has:
* "Threatened" and "told" employees they cannot talk about "wages, hours, and working conditions," or investigations about them. (The investigation that led to the July lawsuit, for example.)
* "Maintained an overly broad social media policy"
* "Enforced the social media policy against employees who have engaged in protected concerted activity"
* "Threatened or disciplined employees on account of protected concerted activity"
* "Engaged in surveillance of employees engaged in protected concerted activity and engaged in interrogation of employees about protected concerted activity.”